We’re excited to announce version 2 of EasyPrintUI Basic and Advanced client and team portal service. This release has a focus on branding and administrative controls. For current EasyPrintUI Basic and Advanced users you probably noticed that these features recently show up as part of your normal subscription.
- Bug fixes.
- History of job actions (submit, approve, download, etc.) are now shown in the job details.
- Administrator can enable users to be notified of status changes for a job.
- The administrator can enable the HTML5 editor in addition to the Flash editor.
- “Which Categories” on the Users page supports: role, email, company, phone, country, and time zone.
- All the Basic Plan features.
- Control which file types an approver can download (PDF, JPEG, or IDML).
- Control which file types an end user can download (PDF, JPEG, or IDML).
- Specify a default PDF preset for approvers.
- Let approvers select a PDF preset to use.
- Let end users select a PDF preset to use.
- Be able to use a watermark on approver PDFs.
- Be able to specify a message to use for emails sent to approvers.
- Email notification is sent to users when a job is rejected.
- Allow galleries to use image filtering so that images can be shown based on the template and frame.
- Support an image gallery for replacing the page background.
- Support numerous additional web application options on the Advanced Settings page, including adding and removing pages and the ability to change the text on the Finished button.
- Users can now download a PDF proof before submitting their job. Proof PDFs can have a watermark.
- Administrators can search for jobs and also specify a date range on the Jobs page.
- End users can search for jobs and also specify a date range for jobs on the History page.
- Many additional template-by-template settings overrides.