A new release of EasyPrintUI was deployed today that has the following features for all account types:
- Performance improvements for thumbnails and job previews.
- Users with bad email addresses are automatically disabled. A notification is sent to the administrator. This prevents starting an approval or completion workflow that can never finish because notifications cannot be delivered.
- When a user requests a new account, the user can be sent a validation email to avoid bogus users.
- Administrators can now set their base fonts within EasyPrintUI instead of having to log into a separate administration server.
- The Templates page now has a “jump” list to quickly go to a specific category.
- On download pages, each page of a multi-page document can be previewed one by one. A JPEG or PNG of a specific page can also be downloaded.
- Updated help text.
- Fixed match logic when Role is used in Which Categories.
For Advanced and Enterprise accounts:
- Approved and completed forms can now be delivered via FTP or HTTP.
- Box can now be selected as one of the social image galleries.
For Enterprise accounts:
- A warning triangle appears on the Settings page if there are not enough approvers in a department.
- Fixed cases where department approvers were not found for a user, especially when an approver was responsible for an entire business unit.